July 14 & 15, 2021
Requirements: U16+, individuals will be put onto existing teams that need additional players or on a new roster
Requirements: U16+, minimum 16 players / maximum 18 players per roster
Deposit of $500 is due to hold the spot for the camp, remaining $1,300 due July 1st.
- Dates: July 14 – 15
- Time: 8:30am – 6:30pm
- Location: Starfire Sports Complex
- Daily Schedule:
- 2 x 1 Hour trainings back to back (Example: 10:30-11:30am with Coach “A” and 11:30-12:30pm with Coach “B”)
- 1 x 70 minute Game –
- GK Training for all GK’s: 1 Hour (No sessions going on at that time so all college coaches can watch).
- College Coaches
- Each team will work with 6 different college coaches during the camp.
- College coaches list below will update as coaches register.
- CONTACT: For more information about this camp contact…
Celebrating 9 Years of High Quality Opportunity
2021 will be PacNW’s ninth annual Summer ID Camp. PacNW teams along with teams from top clubs in the northwest, U16 and above, train with college coaches brought in by PacNW. Players have six sessions in two days with the highest quality of coaching available.