WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
We collect a variety of personal information about our users so that we can provide our Website. We do our best to be as transparent as possible about our data practices and to provide you choices about how your data is used when possible. The categories of information we collect can include:
- Registration and profile information collected when you register for a program, such as tryouts or to join a PacNW team. We may collect personal information such as a first and last name, birth date, phone number, e-mail address, and other contact information when you register for a PacNW program, participate in a PacNW promotion or contest, or if you correspond with us. We may collect billing information if you make a payment to us.
- Information we collect from social networks. We may receive information about you when you interact with our sites through various social media, for example, by logging in through or liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the PacNW Website.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features of the Website. We may use this information to communicate with you, such as to send you email messages, opt-in text messages, and push notifications. We may also send you Website-related emails or messages (e.g., verification of registration, payment confirmations, change or updates to features of the Website, technical and security notices, or important club announcements).
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. We may share your personal information with:
- Other associations, groups, or organizations who are affiliated with PacNW, including but not limited to Greater Renton Tukwila Junior Soccer Association, Kent Covington Youth Soccer Association, Kent United Select Soccer, Southlake Select, and Washington Youth Soccer. These entities will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this policy;
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, billing, payment processing, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytic services;
- Business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us;
- Other parties in connection with a merger or similar transaction; and
- Third parties as required by law or subpoena or to if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to protect the security or integrity of our Website; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of PacNW, our members, or others.
We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Keeping your information safe: PacNW cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, PacNW will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
PacNW does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as members. Notwithstanding the foregoing childrewn under the age of 13 may register for PacNW teams or programs through their parent or guardian.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
Our Website may integrate with or contains links to other third party sites and services. We are not responsible for the practices employed by third party websites or services embedded in, linked to, or linked from the Website and your interactions with any third-party website or service are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. In addition, you agree that we are not responsible for and we do not have any control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your information.
HOW TO CONTACT US