PacNW 2020 Summer College ID Camp
Schedules to be posted in June.
Girls Schedule Coming soon
Boys Schedule Coming Soon
PacNW 2020 College Camp Details:
- Dates: July 6 & 7, 2020. (Mon/Tues)
- Location: Starfire Sports Complex
- Schedule: (For each day)
- 2x 1 Hour trainings back to back (Example: 10:30-11:30am with Coach “A” and 11:30-12:30pm with Coach “B”)
- 1 x 70 minute Game
- GK Training for all GK’s: 1 Hour (No sessions going on at that time so all college coaches can watch).
- Team cost – **$140/player – Minimum of 16 players per team and maximum of 18 player per team.
- **Team must register with one payment. $1000 deposit due at registration. No individual payments accepted if attending as part of a team.
- Individual players – $295 (If your team is not coming you can come to camp as an individual player)
- College Coaches
- Each team will work with 6 different college coaches during the camp.
- College coaches list below will update as coaches register. We anticipate having 65+ College coaches at this event!
2019 WOMENS COLLEGE COACHES
2019 MENS COLLEGE COACHES
- Team Registration:
- Teams must pay with one team payment for the minimum of 16 players ($140/player) even if the team has less than 16 players attending. We do not accept individual payments for team registrations. A deposit of $1000 is required upon registration in order to hold a spot for the team. The remaining balance is due ($1200) by June 15, 2020.
- The college coaches have all been told they can plan their training and game sessions based on 16-18 players per team. If you have less than 16 players coming to camp, we may add guest players onto your roster to fill the roster and make the training environment better for the college coaches.
- Club Coaches:
- Club coaches are welcome to be at all the sessions, but DO NOT need to be there. All trainings and games will be run and organized by the college coaches.
TEAM Regsitration Coming Soon
- Individual Player Registration: ($295 per player)
GIRLS INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION
BOYS INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION
For more information on the PacNW College Camp, contact our directors:
Boys – Pedro Millan Girls – Malia Arrant
10th Annual PacNW College ID Camp
The 2020 PacNW College ID Camp is scheduled for July 6th and 7th at the highly regarded Starfire Sports Complex. Entering its ninth year, PacNW is proud of the product we have produced with this event.
PacNW teams along with teams from top clubs in the northwest, U16 and above, train with college coaches brought in by PacNW. Players have six sessions in two days with the highest quality of coaching available.
Below is a quote from Dane Joseph of Pacific University in Portland, Oregon.
I have worked or attended many camps in the past 8 years and I am confident that yours is at the top of the list. My schedule for coaching sessions optimized my ability to recruit by allowing me the opportunity to watch players uninterrupted for one practice session and work with two teams in another; this was on top of having the privilege to work with teams in the afternoon games in a more realistic competitive environment. The result was capitalized by identifying close to a score of PacNW and invite players that we believe can truly help us accomplish our goals at Pacific University in the near future. Identifying these players was also efficiently facilitated through your well-organized coaching roster book. Most importantly, the players were very respectful, willing to learn and try new things, and indeed skillful and athletic.