2020 Girls Spring College ID Camp
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020
8th Annual PacNW Girls Spring College ID Camp
Players who sign up for our Girls Spring College ID camp will work with all 3 colleges. This year we have:
- Women’s Programs:
- University of Oregon – Graeme Abel (DI)
- Western Oregon University – Kacey Bingham (DII)
- Eastern Washington University – Pete Showler (DI)
Here are the details of the PacNW Girls Spring College ID Camp:
- One Day Camp: Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020 @ Starfire Sports Complex (Tukwila, WA)
- Time: 4:30-8:30pm
- Location: Starfire Sports Complex
- Open to any Girls currently in High School (9th-12th grade)
- Limit of 40 players per gender for the camp, 36 field players & 4 goalkeepers.
- Have SOLD OUT THE LAST 3 YEARS!!!
- Cost: $125 (Must pay online when registering)
- All players must pay to hold their spots (Including All PacNW Players).
- No PacNW High school aged teams will have training on Tuesday 3/3/20 – (So players have the opportunity to go to the camp if they choose).
- What to Wear – Anything (No uniform required) – we will have numbered pennies to identify the players
Schedule (Tues 3/3/20)
- 4:30 – 4:50pm – All players Check in @ PacNW Clubhouse (At Starfire Sports)
- 5:00 – 5:30pm – College Coaches Panel with all 3 coaches
- 5:45 – 8:30pm – Trainings
- 5:45 – 6:30pm – Training With College Coach #1
- 6:40 – 7:25pm – Training With College Coach #2
- 7:30 – 8:15pm – Training With College Coach #3
- 8:15 – 8:30pm – Closure, Equipment Collection, Clean up and Pick-up
To complete registration:
- Click on the registration button below to register. Select either “field player registration” or “goalkeeper” registration
- Make sure you pay the $125! *Spot in camp only held once payment is made online*
- If, when you go to register you do not see the session you want, then the session has filled. If you would like to be placed on our wait list, please click on the wait list button at the bottom of this page.
For more information on the PacNW Winter College ID Camp, contact our girls Director of Coaching Malia Arrant