PacNW 2019 Summer College ID Camp
PacNW 2019 College ID Camp SCHEDULE!
PacNW 2019 College Camp Details: SOLD OUT
- Dates: July 8 & 9, 2019. (Mon/Tues)
- Location: Starfire Sports Complex
- Schedule: (For each day)
- 2x 1 Hour trainings back to back (Example: 10:30-11:30am with Coach “A” and 11:30-12:30pm with Coach “B”)
- 1 x 70 minute Game –
- GK Training for all GK’s: 1 Hour (No sessions going on at that time so all college coaches can watch).
- Team cost – $2200 (about $135/player give or take depending on your roster size)
- Individual players – $295 (If your team is not coming you can come to camp as an individual player)
- College Coaches
- Each team will work with 6 different college coaches during the camp.
- College coaches list below will update as coaches register. We anticipate having 65+ College coaches at this event!
2019 WOMENS COLLEGE COACHES
2019 BOYS COLLEGE COACHES
- Team Registration: SOLD OUT
- Deposit of $500 due to hold spot for camp when you register (Remaining $1700 due by June 11, 2019)
- If you have less than 16 players coming to camp, we may add guest players onto your roster (to get you up to 16-18 players) to fill the roster and make the training environment better for the college coaches. (They have all been told they can plan their training and game sessions based on 16-18 players per team).
- Club Coaches:
- Club coaches are welcome to be at all the sessions, but DO NOT need to be there. All trainings and games will be run and organized by the college coaches.
REGISTRATION FOR 2020 WILL OPEN SOON!
- Individual Player Registration: ($295 per player) SOLD OUT
GIRLS INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FOR 2020 WILL OPEN SOON
BOYS INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FOR 2020 WILL OPEN SOON
For more information on the PacNW College Camp, contact our directors:
Boys – Pedro Millan Girls – Malia Arrant
9th Annual PacNW College ID Camp
The 2020 PacNW College ID Camp is scheduled for July 6th and 7th at the highly regarded Starfire Sports Complex. Entering its ninth year, PacNW is proud of the product we have produced with this event.
PacNW teams along with teams from top clubs in the northwest, U16 and above, train with college coaches brought in by PacNW. Players have six sessions in two days with the highest quality of coaching available.
Below is a quote from Dane Joseph of Pacific University in Portland, Oregon.
I have worked or attended many camps in the past 8 years and I am confident that yours is at the top of the list. My schedule for coaching sessions optimized my ability to recruit by allowing me the opportunity to watch players uninterrupted for one practice session and work with two teams in another; this was on top of having the privilege to work with teams in the afternoon games in a more realistic competitive environment. The result was capitalized by identifying close to a score of PacNW and invite players that we believe can truly help us accomplish our goals at Pacific University in the near future. Identifying these players was also efficiently facilitated through your well-organized coaching roster book. Most importantly, the players were very respectful, willing to learn and try new things, and indeed skillful and athletic.