Girls College Campus Visit
Friday – November 8th, 2019 – University of Washington vs WSU (7pm kick off)
We are excited to announce that the 2019 College Campus Visit is to the University of Washington on Friday, November 8th, with the UW Women hosting Washington State University (WSU). This is the final league game for UW head coach Lesle Gallimore. All PacNW players in High School (GU15-U19) are invited and highly encouraged to attend this free event sponsored by the PacNW College Prep program. Players are bussed on Charter busses from Starfire to UW where they have a tour of the campus and facilities, eat, and watch a great soccer game. We would like all players to attend if possible even if they are not particularly interested in the University of Washington’s soccer program as this tour helps all student athlete see what a large city campus is like, bond with other team and club mates, and watch a DI level game.
- 4:00pm Players meet at Starfire
- 4:15pm Group picture & leave Starfire for UW
- 5:00pm PacNW players arrive at UW
- 5:30pm Campus Tour
- 6:30pm FOOD
- 7:00pm Watch UW vs WSU
- 9:00pm Busses depart for Starfire
- 9:30pm Arrive at Starfire
- If players don’t want to take the bus to and from Starfire they can drive and park on their own and meet the group at UW. Those driving will need to meet us at the Entrance to the soccer fields at 5:00 pm and are responsible for their own parking fees.
Players – Tickets, Food and What to Wear:
- Tickets to the game and food will be provided. (Players must bring their own drinks and or $$$ for drinks)
- There will likely be a concession stand to buy hot cocoa and additional snacks during the game. Bring $$$ if you want to buy something at the game.
- Mandatory – White PacNW Dri-fit, Black PacNW Warm up Jacket, Black PacNW Nike pants and tennis shoes.
PacNW Alumni Playing in Game:
- UW – Summer Yates (PacNW G99)
- UW – Thao Nyugen (PacNW G00)
- WSU – Rosie Young (PacNW G00)
PacNW Women Playing in Game:
- UW – Ameera Hussen
- UW – Asia Brisco
- UW – Kennedy Smith
- WSU – Kelis Barton