The 2018 PacNW College ID Camp is scheduled for July 9th and 10th at the highly regarded Starfire Sports Complex. Entering its seventh year, PacNW is proud of the product we have produced with this event. PacNW teams along with teams from top clubs in the northwest, U16 and above, train with college coaches brought in by PacNW. Players have six sessions in two days with the highest quality of coaching available. Registration is now open!
To register for the PacNW College ID Camp
* Team Registration: ($2200 per team, up to 18 players):
* Individual Player Registration: ($295 per player)
- Girls Registration: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/e24c11c399fc4d31887afbf6f5b1823c
- Boys Registration: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/798885865f4f4fee8278ca4ecd472277
PacNW 2018 College Camp Details:
- Dates: July 9-10, 2018. (Mon/Tues)
- Location: Starfire Sports Complex
- Schedule: (For each day)
- 2x 1 Hour trainings back to back (Example: 10:30-11:30am with Coach “A” and 11:30-12:30pm with Coach “B”)
- 1 x 70 minute Game –
- GK Training for all GK’s: 1 Hour (No sessions going on at that time so all college coaches can watch).
- Team cost – $2200 (about $135/player give or take depending on your roster size)
- Individual players – $295 (If your team is not coming you can come to camp as an individual player)
- College Coaches
- Each team will work with 6 different college coaches during the camp.
- We anticipate having 65+ College coaches at this event!
- Team Registration:
- Deposit of $500 due to hold spot for camp when you register (Remaining $1700 due by June 11, 2018)
- If you have less than 16 players coming to camp, we may add guest players onto your roster (to get you up to 16-18 players) to fill the roster and make the training environment better for the college coaches. (They have all been told they can plan their training and game sessions based on 16-18 players per team).
- Club Coaches:
- Club coaches are welcome to be at all the sessions, but DO NOT need to be there. All trainings and games will be run and organized by the college coaches.