Q: Where are PacNW tryouts?
- All PacNW tryouts will be held at Starfire Sports. 14800 Starfire Way, Tukwila, WA 98188. Please be aware that paid parking is in effect most weekends and some weekdays throughout the year. $5 daily pass and $10 weekend passes are available to purchase upon entry, cash only.
Q: How early should we arrive to Tryouts?
- Arrive 30 minutes early for check-in. Please keep in mind that State Cup Semi-Finals and Finals for various age groups will be going on at Starfire the weekend of most tryouts, please allow for time to enter Starfire.
Q: What should players bring with them to tryouts?
- Bring an age-appropriate size soccer ball marked with their name and phone number.
- Shin guards MUST be worn to participate.
- Players should not wear apparel with logos from their Select, Club, or ODP team.
Q: What if my child cannot make all or any tryout sessions?
- We like to see all kids at as many tryouts as possible, but also realize that schedules do not always work out. Please contact us and we will put you in touch with the coach to discuss any conflicts.
Q: How do I find out if my child has made a team?
- The goal of the club is to publish tryout results using the numbered pinney within 48 hours of the completion of the final tryout session for each age/gender. Coaches will contact the parent or guardian listed on the registration form to confirm their interest in playing with PacNW. The final decision on player placement will be made by the respective Coach and Technical Director. A mandatory parent/player/coach team meeting called Taking Care of Business (TCB) will occur shortly after team selection.
**Tryout dates and times are subject to change. Please check schedule prior to leaving for a session**