PacNW College Camp - 2013
NOW ACCEPTING INDIVIDUAL CAMPERS
The 2013 PacNW College Camp will be July 8-9 at the highly regarded Starfire Sports Complex. Teams from top clubs in the northwest, U16 and above, train with college coaches brought in by PacNW. The camp gives players the highest quality of training available, with six sessions in two days.
Mike Morris and Lyndsey Patterson join the PacNW Jr Academy coaching staff
Pacific NorthWest Soccer Club is pleased to announce the signings of Mike Morris and Lyndsey Patterson to the Jr Academy program.
Morris and Lyndsey bring incredible value and experience to our foundation program. Morris is currently the youth program director for the Seattle Sounders FC and offers over 10 years of camp and clinic experience. Morris, a Seattle native, was a 4 year letterman at Seattle Pacific University where he captained the team in 2006. Mike has served as a head premier coach for PacNW in the 2012/13 season and we’re very excited to be able to offer to the Jr Academy a staff coach with such coaching and playing experience.
Morris is joined by another Seattle native and current Seattle Reign FC player, Lyndsey Patterson. Patterson brings a wealth of professional playing experience having previously played at Los Angeles Sol, Philadelphia Independence and the Atlanta Beat in the Womens Professional Soccer League. A current USSF ’C’ license holder, Lyndsey’s accomplishments on the field as a player have overlapped into her very promising coaching career.
We’re very excited to be able to offer our players such a depth of coaching and playing experience.
Midfielder Lyndsey Patterson is the first Reign FC "discovery list" signing
Congrats Coach Lyndsey!
Midfielder Lyndsey Patterson is the first Reign FC "discovery list" signing.
“Being from here I always wanted to play professional soccer and to play in front of my family of friends is a dream come true,” said Patterson. “I love the fans here and the great atmosphere they create. It’s an unbelievable feeling to be joining Reign FC.”
Patterson, 30, played three years in the WPS with Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Atlanta. She joins Reign FC from the Seattle Sounders Women, where over the course of five seasons she scored 10 goals in 33 appearances.
“Lyndsey is the type of player that you’ll see on any given day cracking the ball against the wall alone at Starfire,”said general manager Amy Carnell. “It’s that passion, dedication and work ethic that makes her great addition to Reign FC.”
Hometown: Kent, Wash.
Previous Clubs: Seattle Sounders Women (W-League, 2011-12), Atlanta Beat (WPS, 2011), Philadelphia
Personal Training Opportunities
Personal training is available with coach and college director Todd Stauber - March-May 2013
Personal training is also available with coach Keith Larson - March 12 - May 2013
G '97 Maroon - Finalists at FC del Sol President's Day Tournament
Feb. 15-18, 2013
Back row: Mia, Erin, Abigail, Kiera, Hadley, Jordan, Brooke, Amanda, Quinn
Front row: Coach Todd, Julia, Kristina, Sydney W., Mandi, Cara, Sydney A., Claire
Missing from picture: Megan
The PacNW G97 Maroon team traveled to the del Sol President’s Day tournament and made it to the finals. This was the first time the team had played in this tournament; it was a weekend full of great weather, great soccer, ice baths, Icy Hot and KT tape along with support from the whole PacNW family that was there.
On the first day of the tournament the girls played Rush Select SPI, a team comprised of Rush girls from across the country. PacNW went down late in the first half 0-1 but powered back in the 2nd half with 3 goals for a 3-1 victory. The next game was against Rio SC Storm from New Mexico and ended in a 4-0 win.
The second day of the tournament had the girls playing La Roca FC, Utah’s State Champions. The girls came away with a hard fought 3-0 win. This victory put the girls into the quarterfinals later that afternoon. The game was against BANAT from the Phoenix area. PacNW took an early lead to go ahead 2-0 but BANAT pulled within 1 to bring it to 2-1. At that point, the girls took control and scored 2 more to land themselves in the semi’s with a 4-1 final.
Monday’s semi’s brought a game against Gilbert Arsenal, Arizona’s state champions. The girls were extremely tired at this point, but came away with a 1-0 win to move them into the finals against FC United from Illinois.
The final was nothing less than a game of perseverance for this team. Injuries, sore muscles and exhaustion were taking their toll, at one point a keeper donned a field jersey to help rest players. PacNW went up 1-0 in the second half but FC United kept pressing and scored to tie it up late in the game. At the end of regulation it was 1-1 and went straight to penalty kicks. FC United went on to win 2-1. Congrats to FC United who lost in the finals in the 2012 tournament in penalties.
It was an impressive run for this team, 16 goals for and only 3 against in 6 games played within 54 hours. It was a true team effort to make this happen. Thanks to Sydney Willoughby and Amanda Price for playing with us!
PacNW players represent Washington at the Region IV ODP Championships
Several PacNW players participated in this years ODP Championships in Las Vegas.
Congratulations to our PacNW players representing Washington at the ODP Championships:
- Girls 1996 - Erin Swain (PacNW G96M)
- Girls 1997 - Brooke Lancaster (PacNW G96M), Mia Corbin, Kristina Flannigan, Jordan Hemmen, Brooke Richardson, Megain Neilsen (PacNW G97M)
- Girls 1998 - Hadley Bezon (PacNW G97M)
- Girls 1999 - Samea Aljundi, Olivia Van der Jagt (PacNW G98M)
- Girls 2000 - Syndey Willoughby (PacNW G99M)
- Boys 2000 - Samuel Catherall (PacNW B99M)
- Boys 1999 - Charlie Wilcox, Chase Fjetland, Alex Kirtsov (PacNW B98M)
Congratulations to Players Selected to the All-Tournament Team:
- Boys 99 first team – GK Chase Fjetland, D Oscar Zepeda, D Thomas Martin, MF Samual Rogers, F Bekele Dowty, F Alex Kirtsov
- Boys 99 second team – D John Cayman, F Marcos Santos
- Boys 00 first team – D Roger Pullido, D Samuel Catherall, F Jacob Bloomfeldt
- Boys 00 second team – D Benjamin Hunyh, D Khai Brisco, F Yohane Griffin
- Boys 98 second team – MF Tyler Hughes, F Quentin Chi
Three players from the PacNW Boys 98 Maroon team were invited to participate in the US Region IV camp this summer from July 4 - 10th in McMinnville, OR. Chase Fjetland, Alex Kirtsov and Charlie Wilcox received invitations to train with college coaches during the camp and try to make the 99 Region IV soccer team. The team will participate in Surf Cup this summer as well as travel to England to train with several academy teams.
The format of the camp changed this year and is invitation only. Alex is participating in the camp for the 2nd straight year. Last year he was on the Region IV team and travelled to Phoenix during Thanksgiving to participate in the Inter-Regional games.
Congratulations to the boys on their hard work!
Washington Youth Soccer 1999 EPD Boys Win Region IV ODP Championships
Boys 1999 Travel Roster: Alex Kirtsov, Bekele Dowty, Blaise Beachman, Calob Mejia, Cayman John, Chase Fjetland, Charlie Wilcox, Hal Uderitz, Marcos Santos, Oscar Zepeda, Pablo Ramos, Paul Lewis, RJ Stretch, Sam Johnson, Sam Rogers, Stephen Murray Jr., Tommy Martin, Willie Klemmer
PacNW Players Sign National Letter of Intent to play collegiate soccer
February 6th, 2013
Pacific Northwest Soccer Club is proud to announce the signing of our 2013 class.
- Ayana O’Neal - Washington State University
- Kailiana Johnson - Washington State University
- Nicolle Marlow - Washington State University
- Callen Shelton - University of Arizona
- Katriona Anesini - Valparaiso University
- Kiana Hafferty - Seattle Pacific University
- Haley Ayers - Seattle Pacific University
- Bailey Edwards - University of Puget Sound
- Mackenna Morton - Concordia University
- Rosie Sittauer - Seattle University
- Jena Flewelling - Olympic College
- Autumn Golden - Weber State
- Faith Campbell- University of Redlands
- Allison Frett - Chico State University
- Rose Kerstetter - Chapman University
- Katelyn Faust - Claremont McKenna College
- Katherine Hood - Eastern Oregon University
- Kendra McSheridan - Linfield College
- Emily Wood - University of Puget Sound
- Kayla Williams - Northwest Nazarene University
- Julia Hawn - Colorado School of Mines
- Stephanie O’Hara - Central Washington University
- Jessie O’Hara - Central Washington University
- Sophia Kim - University of Chicago
- Cayla Dahl - Trinity Lutheran College
- Mumbi Kwesele - Barry University
- Vincent Nguyen - Western Washington University
- Austin Baucom - Bellevue College
- JoJo Hernandez - Bellevue College
- Isaac Gettis - Concordia University-Irvine
- Alvaro Osornio - Edmonds Community College
- Jared Bales - University of Redlands
- Samuel Bunnell - Southern Virginia University
- Joe Dapper - Western Washington University
- Neil Holbrook - Whitworth University
Congratulations to our Class of 2013.
We wish you the very best and look forward to watching your success at the next level.